You are here with a plan and for a purpose!
- You may have not been expected, but you are not an accident.
- Things may not be easy right now, but good is in your future.
- You may lack some abilities, but God can still do a good work through you.
Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT) “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
All of us have setbacks, disappointments, or limitations, but none of it limits what God is able to do with our lives.
This is exactly why I wrote I AM EXCEPTIONAL.
Right now is the book’s anniversary and here are what people are saying about it on Amazon!
- “You know it’s a great book when you enjoy it just as much as a child! Beautifully written, and beautifully illustrated.”
- “This book is absolutely inspirational! It has a message that everyone should live by. Looking at ‘inclusion’ from the author’s view puts a new perspective on special needs. We all are special in different ways. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and allowing all of us to share your message.”
- And Rebekah Lyon’s shared on her IG – “Elaine Bender is part of the sorority of mamas with kids with special needs. She self-published this beauty entailing God’s design + purpose to use all of us.”
This little gem is on sale at Amazon right now!
- Who could you share this encouraging book with?
- Are you a teacher that could use this as part of your curriculum?
- Does your church have this valuable resource?
I am thankful for the stories I hear from others of how this book has made a difference.
Comment here or send me an email from my website. I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for being on this journey with us, shedding a different light on disabilities!
1 Corinthians 12:22-27